Guess what happens in an Internet minute? A new study, by chipmaker Intel, found that every minute:
- more than 204 million e-mails are sent;
- 47,000 apps are downloaded;
- retail giant Amazon rings up around £55,000 in sales;
- around 20 million photos and 6 million Facebook pages are viewed;
- we watch 1.3 million video clips on YouTube;
- around 20 people have their identities stolen.
The study also predicts that by 2015 the number of networked devices on the Earth will be double the number of people.